Be the Leader Who Makes Your Organization Prosper
through Effective, Executive Leadership Training.
Hello, I'm Bob Lonac.
For 30+ years I was a CEO, President, COO, SVP, and a great listener. Now I'm helping mentor executives like you lead organizations with purpose and integrity.
Let's work together to grow your perspective and make a positive impact.My Training Services
And, I'll Be Honest. If You're Not Evaluating Your Progress Regularly, You're Not Leading with Purpose.
Every CEO needs a mentor, a solid relationship with their board, and tools to evaluate your strategic plan.
Together, we can help you grow your mission.
Lead With a Plan You Can Measure
50% of nonprofits will hit an unnecessary ceiling (or worse just fail) because they lack a mission plan they can follow and measure. 1
Don't be that 50%.
My CEO training gives you and your board the means to genuinely assess your strategic plan. It promotes constructive feedback that helps everyone be united in purpose.
Get Honest Mentoring, Committed to Your Growth
Meeting one-on-one or in a small group lets us dig deep to the heart of what’s holding your organization back. I want to help you be brave. Together, we’ll think strategically about how to answer the problems you face.
- Gain constructive feedback in a non-threatening environment.
- Take advantage of battle-tested experience to tackle your unique leadership challenges.
- Build confidence to make the right choices.
- See a positive impact on your organization.
Benefit From 30+ Years of Executive Experience
Young Life: 1967-2000
Various Roles Leading to SVP
- Helped acquire and develop 6 new Young Life camp properties throughout the Western United States.
- Personally led the largest Young Life club in the US, averaging 350 high schoolers per week over a 5 year period.
- Oversaw the establishment of the first Young Life club for students with disabilities, which eventually became Capernaum Club, a nation-wide ministry of Young Life.
- Supervised the expansion of Young Life work in Asia, Australia, and Russia.
Chief Operating Officer
- Became the first full time COO at IJM.
- Established and developed the first full-time fundraising department that spearheaded a revenue growth of 20% annually for 6 years.
- Established 6 new offices in countries in Asia and Africa.
- Established a church relations department that focused on changing the way the American church understood God’s heart for justice.
- Helped IJM become the fastest growing Christian NGO in the US during his tenure.
CEO & President
- Reengineered the corporate culture of 1,900 full-time employees and established professional Human Relations practices.
- Instituted the first facilities 20-year master plan with the city of Shoreline.
- Completed construction of the first major new building for Kings High School— a state of the art STEM building — by successfully completing a $17MM capital campaign. The building was completed on schedule and in budget.
- Completed a $10MM dollar capital campaign to redevelop a state of the art Fine Arts building completed on schedule and in budget.
- Established a new Contemporary Christian FM Radio station in Austin, Texas.
- Acquired and renovated the first CRISTA-owned facility to house Seattle Urban Academy in Seattle.
- Sharing my book on leadership and wisdom to pass on what I've learned to the next generation.
- Offering executive leadership mentoring and training to non-profit organizations from start-up to enterprise levels.
What Clients Say
I love Bob. He’s given me a whole new perspective on being the director of a non-profit organization. He’s fearless and committed.
As we tried his suggestions, we saw the positive impact on our organizations, and returned more confident. Going through this process has given me new tools in my toolbelt to be good at what I do.
It is rare to have the opportunity to be mentored by a man of such vast leadership experience, deep and honest authenticity and a love for Jesus.
Bob has guided me through a season of leadership challenges with the unique ability to hone in on the heart of the matter at hand. His honest critique is delivered with love and grace.
Bob is a relational, truth-speaker. A master at asking strategic questions, Bob challenged me to think and lead at a higher level. His coaching was anchored in his ability to see not what I was, but what I could become.
The opportunity to engage Bob Lonac, and the format which assembles an intimate number of peers of similar stature, is highly effective in soliciting objective and constructive analysis.
The setting is non-threatening and Bob's wealth of knowledge and extensive leadership experience challenges us all raise the level of our governance.
What's Holding You Back?
Everyone needs constructive analysis – feedback to help you lead at a higher level. Let’s develop the tools to see beyond today to where your organization needs to go.